Aunty Sonia 21years, the Sugar Mummy from Agege Lagos Needs A Strong Young Man

Meet Aunty Sonia, the Sugar Mummy from Agege Lagos Needs A Strong Young Man.
Hello Guys, My name is Sonia and I live in Agege Lagos where I work as a Fashion Designer. 

I have a big shop over there and I am 45 years old. I was told by my friend that I can get young and handsome guys to go out with from this website and I decided to try it out. Hope it works for me as it works for them.

I want an outgoing person who can be with me and also someone I can entrust myself to. I am not married and not planning to, so what I want is someone we can be hanging around and have great fun together. You should be honest and be free from judgement from people especially your family. I am happy for who I am and that is who I want in my life.
I just want to be like a sugar mummy to the man, care and take care of all his needs and he should be between 28 to 35 years old. I will be glad if you also know how to drive. If you don’t stay around lagos, that won’t be a problem as far as you can come over. You can still contact me.
If you fit in to this criteria, kindly write me in the comment box with your age, name and number.

Comments

  1. Helo dear, am mishael from lagos, 29yrs. 09099632000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Segun from lagos i think i am the one you are looking for,i am a town planner.30 years of age. 07080008241

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment