I Will Get Married​ To You – Call Sugar Mummy Miss Haney with this Number


Hi, My name Miss Haney Thomas. I am from Nigeria. But I travel around the world every time. I work with Arik airline as flight crew. I am desperately looking for a husband.
I need a guy between the age of 25 to 40 years of age for a very serious relationship. As a working class girl, I have enough money to take care of the marriage ceremony. I am available for live chat. Collect my phone number from the admin if you are interested.

Comments

  1. Dear madame,
    I am looking for a beautiful younger rich sugar mum!( 28 to 50 years) Someone who is mature and ready to get fulfilled her most intimate demands! I am a sincere, honest, and passionate man! A handsome Danish guy living in Denmark, 179/ 84, 69 years, blond hair and blue eyes! I would love to meet a very feminine woman, someone who is mature enough to fulfil my fantasies and fetishes and other needs both inside the bedroom and outside as well.
    She could be from anywhere in the world!
    write me at: cabato_2000@yahoo.co.uk
    or WhatsApp: +4542773890
    Kiss kiss
    Love Egon

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hello my friends have you been searching for real sugar mummy worry no more I meet this man post on a friend page so I take the number and call him I explained to him how I was scam by other agent and he told me if I can trust him I sed yes he told me what to do at first I did not believed what he seed because I was scam by so much agent so a friend of my force me to do it and today am now a rich guy (MY LORD WILL BLESS HIM FOR ME) if you want to be connected to a real sugar mummy contact him on 08168596024 his name is phillip APPLICANTS MUST BE 18YEARS AND ABOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment