45 Year old Sasha Fierce Looking for An Handsome Lover. - Sugar Mummy In Lagos.

Sugar Mummy in Lagos.
Hello Admin. Please call me shasha fierce, that's what my friends call me. I'm 45years old and unmarried, I'm looking for a very strong built dark guy who is between 20 - 30yrs. Its strictly pleasures. He should be willing to last in bed and take me to the world beyond with pleasures. 


I have great skin and I'm really curvy. Treat my body good. I want his rod really large and hard always. I will take care him financially. I'm based in Lagos. I don't mind where you are based in Nigeria. I will take care of you, if you take care of me.

Scroll down for WhatsApp number.

Sugar Mummy in Lagos.


Sugar Mummy in port Harcourt. Sugar mummy in Lagos, whatsapp phone numbers now available, how to hook up with rich sugarmummies in lekki, lagos, ikoyi, ajah, phase 1, Sugar Mummy in Lagos need guys in lagos

Comments

  1. I am both ready and available just call me on 08052797947 or send whatsapp on 08167299141- Onyekachi is my name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment