Gbemi, A Middle Aged Divorcé Is Looking For A Strong Smart Sugar Boy.


Sugar Mummy in Festac, Lagos.

Hello admin, my name is Gbemi, I'm a middle aged divorcé who is looking for a strong smart young boy to share my bed with me. I don't want any sort of serious relationship but I do want someone who can keep me company at all time and make me feel loved.

I occasionally have hectic office hours and I want to come home to a man who would help me feel relaxed, not just in time of pleasures.  There will be huge benefit in being my sugar boy, we can negotiate payment based on your competence. Between I live at Festac.

 scroll down to see my whatsapp numbers.





Sugar Mummy in Lagos

Sugar Mummy in Lagos whatsapp phone numbers now available, how to hook up with rich sugarmummies in Festac, lekki, lagos, ajah, phase 1, Sugar Mummy in Lagos need guys in lagos, I want a sugar mummy,

Comments

  1. contact me on +254796531136 am Ronald from Kenya, am t, am interested for serious relationship with you baby call me when you are serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am onyekachi contact on 08167299141 (whatsapp) or call me on 08052797947

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud am interesting,call/watsapp me on 08079225314.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment