Gina. I'm a 27 year, Sugar Mummy From PH Looking For Handsome Cute Guy


Sugar Mummy in Port harcourt
Hello there, my name is Gina. I'm a 27 year old US brought up, who just recently moved to Nigeria. Currently I'm base in PH, though I'm in Lagos sometimes; and I'm looking for a young fit guy who can give me huge satisfaction and massive 0rga$m, can last for couple of hours and go on several rounds. Please he must be between the age of 20 - 28 maximum. 


He should be built with tank chest and masculine features. His rod must be really huge. I love them big. Paycheck weekly plus other benefits.

Scroll down for WhatsApp number.

Sugar Mummy in Port Harcourt.


Sugar Mummy in port Harcourt. whatsapp phone numbers now available, how to hook up with rich sugarmummies in lekki, lagos, ikoyi, ajah, phase 1, Sugar Mummy in Lagos need guys in lagos

Comments

Post a Comment