Sugar Mummy Club In Port Harcourt Full List of Ashawo Joint In Rivers State

Sugar Mummy Club In Port Harcourt Full List of Ashawo Joint In Rivers State.

There are also high-class Ashawo joints in PH where Top politicians go to pick classic girls. Some of these areas and not made public. This is because the politicians pay them heavily to reserve their body for them. You have nothing to worry about.

Below are the places

1) Ocabique plaza. Stadium Road. Enough ashanas coupled with cold drinks and open aired sitting bar environment. Sweet looking girls, you must find your taste. Also serves as a nightclub and strip joint but I didn’t venture that far.

2) Some small hotel at the end of D/line. Can’t remember the name but is close to NITEL. D/line boys here would name it. Local girls there but na toto man dey find. Most of them claim they’re students but you’d see through their lies knowing they’re area and low-class girls.

The hotel is very notorious and’s always used as an example of places not to go because everyone knows it as a cex haven.

3) Some huge brothel in rumuomasi. Every cabman knows this place, just tell them “ashawo joint for rumuomasi”. I’ve only been here twice in my training days. Girls everywhere it’d look like you’re in a dream. The girls here’re so greedy they’d eye you to approach them even when with customers.

    Comments

    1. Hello my friends have you been searching for real sugar mummy worry no more I meet this man post on a friend page so I take the number and call him I explained to him how I was scam by other agent and he told me if I can trust him I sed yes he told me what to do at first I did not believed what he seed because I was scam by so much agent so a friend of my force me to do it and today am now a rich guy (MY LORD WILL BLESS HIM FOR ME) if you want to be connected to a real sugar mummy contact him on 08168596024 his name is phillip APPLICANTS MUST BE 18YEARS AND ABOVE!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. GET THE OPPORTUNITY, TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN NIGERIA.CONTACT US ON ..08169207857 Are you good in Bed ? Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy ,Handsome strong beautiful ladies and guys,that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as #80,000 to #100,000 per night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugar mummies and sugar daddies who are urgently looking for young men and young ladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR Ben orowa ..REACH US ON THIS NO.08169207857

      ReplyDelete
    3. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
      I just confirmed it, #YES
      Do you need a Sugar Mummy/Daddy? if yes, Then hurry up now & contact Mrs Sandra on +2348140553826 she just linked/hooked me up with a very rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people who call their self agents all the name of we need sugar mummy hurry up now contact (Mrs. Sandra) on +2348140553826 and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, this time try a lady/woman she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice!!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment