Sugar Mummy In Ikoyi Get Her Phone Number and Contact

Sugar Mummy In Ikoyi Get Her Phone Number and Contact all available, kindly copy it below for instant connection.


Sugar Mummy In Ikoyi madam Kosy works in telecommunications and is feeling lonely. Do you want that sugar mummy in Lagos that can take care of your financial problems and is willing to be there for you, now is the opportunity, to meet Madam Kosy who will give you monthly allowance of N800,000. She is 36 years old with two beautiful kids. Her husband is presently out of the country and she is lonely.


Please find me any guy who is still in University between the age of 25 to 35 years old. My number is below, scroll down this page to find it and call me and I will instantly give you my contact and make all necessary arrangement for you to come down here to me.

How to get Madam Kozy phone number.

Getting real Lagos State sugar mummy phone numbers and contacts from this website are only for serious people, always comment and share post, cause sugar mummies likes contacting those that always do this.

First of all you have to share this post on Facebook, 10 WhatsApp group chat, Twitter and Google plus using the share button below this post to get instant connection.

Secondary you have to comment full description of your self and what you will offer to this sugar mummy, comment your phone number and WhatsApp number. This is what the sugar mummy will use to contact you in case she is interested in you.
comments containing bad words will instantly be disapproved

Comments

  1. hi,am bramson by name,base in lagos...am nice and easy going you wont regret meeting me am very good in what i do...i will make u very happen..this is my contact..08171438084...hoping to hear from you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello good to meet you I am Isaac Vincent from Nigeria 30 of age single no kids yet I'm interested in you I truly wonna be your lover boy indeed here's my contact +2348118547053

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bidemi by name based in lagos, 28 years old by age willing to get a swwet sugar mummy in here and I promise to satisfy anyone I come across with the last last strength in me, you know what that means here is my contact 09034589860

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, I am ramesh from India, I am very simple and honest, like to caring and responsible, I will give you more love when ever I see your smile in face, if you get free time then whats app me or mail me +919542580217 or bapi_ramesh@rediff.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, I am ramesh from India, I am very simple and honest, like to caring and responsible, I will give you more love when ever I see your smile in face, if you get free time then whats app me or mail me +919542580217 or bapi_ramesh@rediff.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aurum
    In Nairobi, Kenya
    23 years old.
    +254723872020

    ReplyDelete
  7. my name is Chris James from IMO state base in Lekki Ajah axis... I am 30years old.. .am interested in meeting a sweet loving sugar mummy that can take good care of me... I am very good in bed... I promise to satisfy her in the best I can ...here is my number 08090557182.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello good to meet you, my name is John, I'm single and I 20 by age, I need sweet mama that will take care of me, and I'm upcoming artist I Rap Hip Hop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Peter from Lagos 37years old.08038570679

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment